D. R. Mane Mahavidyalaya, Kagal
• To endievour contribute to the overall personality development of the students by pramoting the development of their artistic qualities.
• To provide a wide platform to the students with interest in performing arts like singing, dance, playing on musical instruments, etc.
• To plan and schedule cultural activities for the academic year.
• To organize inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
• To organize Welcome Functions of all first year students newly admitted in the college
• To organize Morning Prayer on every Monday with the support of musical instruments
• To select the students and provide them necessary training through out the year for the participation in the 'Yuva Mohotsav' and 'Annual Cultural Gathering' of the college
• To communicate about various festivals and events to be celebrated in the college and prepare them for participation
Different levels of participation of the cultural department -
|01.||2014-15||Youth Festival Festival||Rajaram Mahavidyalaya, Kolhapur|
|02.||2016-17||Youth Festival||Mahavir Mahavidyalaya, Kolhapur|
|03.||2017-18||Youth Festival||Maadkholkar Mahavidyalaya, Chandgad|
Mahavir Mahavidyalaya, Kolhapur
|Intermediate Youth Festival||Wilingdon Mahavidyalaya, Sangali|
|National Cultural Program||Devchand Mahavidyalaya, Nipani|