NATIONAL CADET CORPS
“UNITY AND DISCIPLINE”
Department of NCC at a Glance
- RAISING:- 1993
- DIVISION:- SENIOR DIV (SW)
- PLATOON OF 50 CADETS:- C/2 COY. 5MAH BN NCC
- ASSOCIATE NCC OFFICER(ANO):- 01
- TRAINING PERIOD:- 3 YEARS
- CERTIFICATES:- ‘B’ & ‘C’
Aims and Objectives
- To develop qualities of character, Leadership, Comradeship, Courage, Discipline, Spirit of Adventure, secular outlook and the ideals of selfless service amongst the youth of the country
- To create a human resource of organized trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life, including the armed forces, and be always available for the service of the nation
- To provide a suitable environment to motivate the youth to take up a career in the armed forces
Regular Activities at College Level
The NCC cadets of our college have regular parades every Friday & Saturday
The Drill enables them to maintain physical fitness they carry out the following:
- Physical Training
- Drill Practice
Regular Activities at NCC Office
In addition to attending regular parades & Lectures, our NCC cadets also take active interest in NCC Office work after college hours. The office work is as follows:
- Camp Information
Placement of Cadets
|Rank||Name of Cadet||Present Position||NCC Year|
|1||09/122197||CPL||RUKADE AMIT SADANAND||NAVY||2009|
|2||09/122182||LCPL||KUMBHAR ABHIJIT SHIVAJI||PARA ARMY||2009|
|3||09/122187||LCPL||MANGORE LAXMAN ANANDA||CRPF||2009|
|4||09/122102||JUO||TORNALE PRATHMESH MARUTI||ARMY TECH||2009|
|5||09/122103||SGT||PATIL VISHAL VILAS||ARMY TECH||2009|
|6||09/122194||LCPL||PATIL VAIBHAV GAJANAN||ARMY MEG||2009|
|7||09/122168||CDT||BACHHE KULDIP ANANDA||ARMY SIGNAL||2009|
|8||09/122190||CDT||PATIL KISHOR SHAMRAO||ARMY GD||2009|
|9||10/122105||CDT||BORATE DATTATRAY SHAMRAO||BOMBAY ENG||2010|
|10||10/122124||CPL||PATIL SHAILESH AVINASH||ARMY GD||2010|
|11||10/122108||JUO||DATAWADE UMESH SAKHARAM||BSF||2010|
|12||10/122165||CDT||KAMBLE PRABHAKAR KUNDLIK||ARMY GD||2010|
|13||10/122131||CDT||RAUT RAJU TANAJI||ARMY ARTY||2010|
|14||10/122125||SUO||PATIL VISHAL DATTATRAYA||ARMY ARTY||2010|
|15||10/122109||SGT||DAVARE NAVNATH CHENDBA||TA||2010|
|16||10/122111||CDT||DULUGADE SHITAL TUKARAM||SRPF||2010|
|17||10/122130||CPL||POTALE SAMBHAJI MALLU||ARMY GD||2010|
|18||11/122156||CDT||PALKAR DATTATRAYA SHIVAJI||ARMY GD||2010|
|19||11/122111||CDT||PATIL VINAYAK MAHADEV||TA||2011|
|20||11/122161||CDT||PATIL VIKAS RAMCHANDRA||AOC||2011|
|21||11/122158||JUO||PATIL NITIN ANIL||ARMY GD||2011|
|22||11/122168||SUO||THIKPURLE SURAJ JAYSING||ARMY GD||2011|
|23||12/122183||CDT||KUMBHAR UTTAM YUVRAJ||BSF||2012|
|24||12/122175||CDT||DESAI AJAY APPASO||ARMY ARTY||2012|
|25||08/122163||JUO||POWAR DIGAMBAR SHANKAR||ARMY CLERK||2008|
Achievements in Various Competitions at Camps:
- Sgt.Navanath davare own Gold Medal in cross country competition held at ATC Kolhapur.
- SUO Suraj Thikpurle own Gold Medal in cross country competition held at ATC Kolhapur
- JUO. Ntin Patil own Silver Medal in cross country competition & Best cadet held at ATC Kolhapur.
- Suresh Mane own Gold Medal in culture held at NIC Mumbai.
- SUO. Akshay Mali own Gold Medal in leadership held at BLC WARDHA.
- Suhas Patil own Gold Medal in cross country competition held at ATC Kolhapur.
- JUO. Shubham Patil own Best Senior in STT/ATC held at Shahuwadi & Trophy culture NIC held at New Delhi.
- Ajinkya Patole own Gold Medal in cross country competition held at TSC Kolhapur
- Sharad chougule own Gold Medal Marethon held at Sport camp Delhi
- Ashay Kadave Gold Medal in cross country competition held at ATC Kolhapur.
- CDT.Krushant Mane own Gold Medal& Golden Junior Under Officer, First prize in culture programme held at special RD Camp Delhi
- CDT.Vishal Kamble own silver Medal in cross country competition held at ATC Kolhapur
- BLOOD DONATION
- CYCLING WITH SOCIAL THEMES
- TREE PLANTATION
- RALLIES & LECTURES ON WORLD AIDS DAY
- MAINTNING DISCIPLINE AT COLLEG EVENTS
Activities during the Academic Year 2018-19
1. N. C. C. department celebrated yoga day on 20/06/2018. For this celebration 25 NCC cadets and one NCC officer were present.
2. Tree plantation of 200 trees has been done on 05/07/2018 in MoujeKenavade Tal- Kagal on the occasion of Agriculture day. 25 NCC cadets and one NCC officer were present on this day.
3. On 15/08/2018, Independence day flag hosting was done in the hands of Hon. prin. Dr. Praveen Chougale Sir. On this occasion NCC cadets pared was took place.
4. From 15 Sep to 2 Oct. 2018 is the clean India campaign. Under this campaign on 21/09/2018 one day cleaning campaign was arranged in Kagal city. 35 boys 4 girl NCC cadets and one NCC officer were present on this day.
5. On 27/10/2018 Beti Bachao, Betipadhao, rally was arranged in Kagal. For this 32 boys an 8 girls NCC cadets, one NCC officer were present.
6. On 23/12/2018 is celebrated as Blood Donation Day on the occasion of jubilee of late Y. D. Mane (Anna). The blood is donated toShahu blood bank, kolhapur. NCC cades enthusiastically take part in this. Vice president of the Kagal Education Society, Mr. Sunil Mane has inaugurated this event and the chair person Prin. Dr. Praveen Chougale, Left. Santosh Jetithor has given a vote of thanks. On this occasion 11 NCC cadets has donated blood on this day.
7. On 10/01/2019 a guest lecture of commanding officer kernel R.K.Timmarpur has been arranged on the subject..............Prin. Praveen Chougale was the chair person for the program. Left. Santosh Jetithor has appealed the vote of thanks.
8. On 26/01/2019 Republic Day in the hands of Hon. Prin. Dr. Praveen Chougale sir flag hosting ceremony is done. NCC cadets presented the flag drill and silent drill. All teaching, non-teaching staff and all the students were present on this day.