The Sachetna Mandal (Saheli Vyaktimatva Vikas Manch) has been established in the college to remove inferiority complex amongst the girls especially from rural areas and for the development of personality of girl students. Every girl student after admission becomes member of the Manch automatically. It is a platform provided to the girl students.
It organizes short term courses for empowerment of girl students. The college imparts counsel to the girl students about their rights, status and identity. The forum, through lectures by women of distinction, tries to prepare them to live with self-esteem and to face the challenges of the patriarchal system.
- To achieve allround personality development of the girl students by the combination of cultural heritage and modernization
- To develop social and cultural awareness among girl students
- To create awareness about hygienic, legal and social problem of women
- To arrange various vocational guidance workshop in order to make the girl students self reliant.
- To provide a liberal platform to the rural girls students to express their views
- To celebrate some traditional festivals which are exclusively meant for women.
The Manch has undertaken the following activities during the year 2013-14
- Organised counseling and guidance lecture of Dr. Manjusha Deshpande, (Lokvikas Centre, Shivaji University, Kolhapur) on 22nd Aug. 2013
- Organised a special function of “Mahahadga and Dandiya” only for girl students and ladies staff on 12th Oct. 2013.
- Organised short term course on “Beauty Parlor And Cooking” only for girl students of Karuna Dalavi, Nanda Rokade, Geeta Khadake and Jyoti Padawale on 14th Oct. 2013
The Manch has undertaken the following activities during the year 2012-13
- 'Mehandi Competiton' was arranged on 20th July, 2012 in which Thirteen Girls participated.
- A Street Play 'Panati Gharachi Japuya' about female foetucide was organzied in college premises as well as at different places in Kagal. 12th students participated in same.
- A workshop on 'The concept of Bachatgat (group saving) and Women Empowerment' was arranged in ninety women participated.
The Manch has undertaken the following activities during the year 2011-12
- Sanskarbharti Rangoli Competition on 25th Aug. 2011
- Traditional Folk Dance Competition in association with Kagal Nagar Parishad, Kagal. On 23rd Sept. 2011.
- One day workshop in association with Prevention of Sexual Harassment committee for Empowerment of girl students enlightening them about social laws, health and the status of women in the society on 2nd Dec. 2012.