The college is very sensitive to the environment issues and works carefully to maintain a green environment in the campus. The college takes necessary steps for water conservation, and prevention of water wastage. The college has formed a „Nature Club‟ and the students are encouraged to participate in the environment protection and nature conservation activities.
- To introduce the students to the conservation of environment and natural resources.
- To generate awareness about Nature that has direct bearing upon our physical and mental human health.
- To give the students a feel of natural life by arranging awareness programmes like Bird watching, Trekking and Nature Camp.
- To arrange meetings, workshops, talks and field trips and picnics for students to create and enhance their awareness of natural environment, biological diversity and naturopathy.
- To promote concepts of wildlife friendly eco-tourism, eco-friendly house and alternate and reusable energy sources among students.
Activities during 2013-14
- Organized tracking enrouting Dajipur - Wildlife Sanctuary, Tal. Radhanagari on 18th Sept. 2013