Develop a fully connected, strong DRM alumni community.
- Advance DRM Institute of Science and Technology by promoting alumni relationships, fostering commitment among students and enabling student–alumni interactions.
This mission is brought to life through events and programs such as:
- Maintaining alumni database
- Publishing newsletter
- Fostering alumni visits to campus
- Helping alumni with Institute-related activities
- Providing job portal for alumni
- Encouraging giving back by alumni
- Donations, lectures, sponsorships, mentoring, internships, placement
- Holding alumni reunions
- Recognizing exceptional alumni through awards
Objectives of Alumni Association:
- To maintain the updated data and current status of all Alumni.
• To encourage, foster and promote close relations among the alumni and with the college
• To promote a sustained sense of belonging to the Alma Mater among the Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
• To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the
day by organizing alumni meet frequently
• To organize different activities of NSS, NCC, and Vivek Vahini in surrounding villages with support from alumni
• To organize lectures of experts on different occasions in the college with support from alumni