For Communication: Om Colony, Vidyananagar Karad,
Res.: A/p- Vihal,
Dist: Solapur: 413203
Office: (02325) 244176
Academic Qualification :
|Examination||University||Subject||Year of Passing||Percentage/ Grade|
|SET||Shivaji University||Geography||April 1998||First|
|M.A||Shivaji University||Geography||Mar - 2000||First|
|B.Ed||Shivaji University||Geography||Oct-2001||Second Class (B+)|
|B. A.||Shivaji University||Geography||Feb - 2001||Pass Class
- Working as a Lecturer in Geography at D.R. Mane Mahavidyalaya, Kagal since 25th Feb. 2003 to this date.
Membership Of Academic Associations
- Working as life member of Shivaji Vidhyapeeth Bhogol Shikshak Sangh.
- Member of Shivaji University Teachers Association (SUTA).
Participations In Seminars, Workshop And Conferences
- National Level – 09
- State Level - 09
- Other – 27
Paper Presented At Nantional Level Seminar/Conferences
- “Regional Disparities in Social facilities in Kagal Taluka” in National Seminar on Resources utilization and Regional development, Organized by department of Geography Shivaji University, Kolhapur, on Jan. 28th to 30th 2005.
- Impact of Drought in Grape cultivation in Tasgaon Taluka, Sangli, District in National Conference of Geography on Sustainable development – Challenges opportunities, organized by Mahaveer Mahavidyalaya, Kolhapur on 4th to 5th Jan. 2008.
- Sukarcharya Eakh – Dharmic Durlaxit Paryatan Kendra, in National seminar on regional Imbalances in Rural Development – A post scenario, Organized by Karmaveer Hire, College, Gargoti on 29th November to 1st December 2008.
- Dugdha Vevasayacha, Gramin Vikasavarti Parinam – Eak Namuna Abhyas, in National seminar on regional Imbalances in Rural Development – A post scenario, Organized by Karmaveer Hire College, Gargoti on 29th November to 1st December 2008.
Research Teachers Fellowship
- Title : Under Faculty Improvement Programme ‘Geo Economical Analysis of Raisin and Wine Production in Sangli District’ for Ph.D. –
Awards / Honours Recived
- “Gram Sudharak on 1998” Gram sudhar Sameeti, Karmala, Dist. Solapur.