Res. : ‘SHREE’, 32/B, 788, Lay Out No.4, Baba Jarag Nagar, Kolhapur-416007
Off.: D.R. Mane Mahavidyalaya, Kagal
Dist: Kolhapur (Maharashtra)
Pin: 416216 Office: (02325) 244176
|Examination||University||Subject||Year of passing||Percentage/ Grade|
|B.A.||Shivaji University||English||April 1982||B+|
|M.A.||Shivaji University||English||May 1984||B+|
- Working as Head & Associate Professor of English, in D .R. Mane Mahavidyalaya, Kagal, Dist. Kolhapur in senior wing from 04/08/1990 to till date.
Membership Of Academic Associtations
- Life Member of Shivaji University English Teachers’ Association [SUETA]
- Member of Shivaji University Teachers Association [SUTA]
- Elected as Member of Executive of Shivaji University English Teachers’ Association [SUETA]
Paticipations In Seminars, Workshop And Conference
- International Level-02
- National Level – 03
- State Level – 02
- Other –05
Paper Presentation At State Level Conference
- Presented a Paper on “The Western and Native Concept of Genre Fiction” at the 12th Annual State-Level Conference of Shivaji University English Teachers’ Association [SUETA] held on 16-17 January 2012 at Dr. Ghali College, Gadhinglaj [Dist. Kolhapur]
- Presented a Paper on 'Socio-Cultural Issue on Barbara Cartland's Call of the Heart' on Popular Fiction : Theoretical Perspective at Arts and Commerce College, Ashta in collaboration with Shivaji University English Teachers Association (SUETA) on 9th March, 2013.
Paper Presentation At National Level Conference
- Presented a Paper on “Gossip Mongering in Agatha Christie’s The Murder of Roger Ackroyd” at the 56th National Conference of Association of English Studies in India [AESI] on 18-20 December 2011 held in Bareilly [Uttar Pradesh] organized by Bareilly College, Bareilly
- Presented a Paper on “Publishing Industry with special reference to Genre Fiction” at the National Conference organized by the Department of English, Shivaji University, Kolhapur and Shivaji University English Teachers’ Association [SUETA] at university on 6-7 March 2012.
- Presented the Paper on 'Socio-Cultural issues in selected Novels of Barbara Cartland and Jyotsna Deodhar' in Two Day National Seminar on 'Comparing Literatures/Languages: Theory and Practice' organized by Dept. of Shivaji University, Kolhapur on 6-7 March, 2013
Paper Presentation At Ineter Nantional Level Conference
- Presented a Research Paper on “Will/Testament as a Literary Device in Barbara Cartland's Novel The Device in Barbara Cartland's Novle The Magic of Love” at the Three Day National Conference on Language, Literature and Culutre organized by Insittute of Advanced Studies in English, Aundh-Pune on 10-12 Dec. 2012.
- Presented the Research Paper on 'Will/Testament as a Literary Device in Barbara Cartland's Novel The Magic of Love' at Centre for Professional Communication , Dehradun, Uttarakhand on 05-06 Jan., 2013.
Publication Of Research Papers / Articles
- Published the Paper entitled 'Gossip Mongering in Agatha Christie's The Murder of Roger Ackroyd in 'Asian Quarterly An International Journal of Contemprorary Issues' released in May 2013 Volume No. 10 Issue No. 1 bearing ISSN No. 2229-581 X
- Published the Paper entitled 'Publishing Industry with Special Reference to Genre Fiction' in 'Thematics' the Journal of English Criticism released in May 2012 Volume 1 Issue 3 bearing ISSN No. 2249-5959
Delivered Lectures On Academic Activities
- Delivered a speech on 'Aims and Objectives of Preamble of Indian Constitution' on 26th Nov. 2011 at The Constituion Day Celebrated by the college.
- Delivered a Lecture on 'UGC Notification on Nature of Academic Performance Indicators (APIs) organized by Staff Academy of college on 12 Sept. 2012
- Delivered a Lecture on the 'Draft Revised of Academic Performance Indicators (APIs) as the Service Condition for CAS and Direct Recruitment ' by Academic Concil of Shivaji University on Jan. 2012 at the Staff Academy of the College.
- Delivered the lecture with the LCD and Power-point presentation on 'Janlokpal Bill-2011 : at a Glance' for the Staff Academy of the college on Sept. 10, 2011.
- Delivered a Lecture on 'Academic Performance Indicators (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS)' as the Resource Person at One Day Seminar on 23rd Jan. 2012 held at Dattajirao Kadam Arts, Science and Commerce College, Ichalkaranji (Kolhapur) organized under New College Cluster of Lead College Schemeof Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Research Project Undertaken
- Minor Research Project
- Title : “Socio-cultural issues in genre fiction of Barbara Cartland, Agatha Christie, Jyotsna Deodhar and Yogini Jogalekar” – Grant Sanction by UGC of Rs. 75,000.