Res.: 102/Poorvarang, Near Mandlik Park,
13th Lane, Rajarampuri, Kolhapur.
Off.: D.R. Mane Mahavidyalaya, Kagal
Dist: Kolhapur (Maharashtra)
Office: (02325) 244176
|Examination||University||Subject||Year of passing||Percentage/ Grade|
|M.A.||Shivaji University||Social Aspect in ‘Bidhar’||1990||'A' Grade|
|B.A.||Shivaji University||Literary Study of Women Songs in Marathi Folk Literature||1999||-|
- Working as a Lecturer in Marathi at D.R. Mane Mahavidyalaya, Kagal since 2nd July, 1990 to this date.
- As Post Graduate Teacher – 2 years.
Membership Of Academic Associations
- Member of Shivaji University Teachers Association.
- Member of Shivaji University Marathi Teachers Association.
- Member of M.Phil & Ph.D. Rupresha Research Advisory Committee Member
Recognition Of The University
- As a Post Graduate Teacher - Marathi
Participations In Seminars, Workshop And Conferences
- National Level – 02
- State Level –
- Other –
Paper Presentation At State Level Seminar/ Conference
- Feb-2003 – At Karmalatate sponsored State Level Conference on the subject-‘Rural Poetry after 1975’. Paper Presented entitle –‘The Rural Poetry of Vitthal Wagh and Indrajit Bhalerao’.
- Feb-2003 – At Sangola Mahavidyalaya, Sangola sponsored State Level seminar on the subject-‘Folk Literature Collection and Research’. Paper Presented entitle-‘Stazas written while working on a hand mill’.
- Dec. 12-20009 : At Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Mahavidyalaya, Pethvadgaon sponsored State Level seminar on the subject – ‘Marathi Sahityatil vividh Pravachane Aadhyayan’. Paper Presented entitle – ‘Bhoomi: Strivadi Abhyas’.
- March, 11 & 12 -2010 = At Sadashivrao Mandlik Mahavidyalaya, Murgud sponsored State Level seminar on the subject –‘Marathi Sahitya : Strivadi Chikitsa’. Paper Presented entitle – ‘Autobiography of Women’s’.
Paper Presented At Nantional Level Seminar/Conferences
- May -2002 : Dr. Vishwanath Shinde Research of Folk Literature, Karnataka University Sponsored National Seminar. Paper Presented ‘entitled’ - ‘Critic of Folk Literature: The New Attitude’.
- Feb., 3,4 & 5 -2010 : At Ghali College, Gadhinglaj, Dist-Kolhapur Sponsored National Level Conference on the subject-‘Samakali Marathi Sahitya : Swarup aani Samiksha’. Paper Presented ‘entitled’ - ‘Aadhunik Marathi Kavitewar Loksahityacha Prabhav’.
Publication Of Research Articles In Refered Journals :
- Research Journal Paper titled ‘Women’s Songs and Modern Poetry in Marathi’ published in Rayat Shikshan Sanstha on June-Dec.: 2000.
- Research Journal Paper titled ‘Social Aspect in Bidhar’ published in Changdev Chatushtyasambandhi- Rajan Gavas, Shabdalaya Prakashan on May-2001.
- Research Journal Paper titled ‘Riddles by Muslim Women’ published in Marahwani Akhil Bhartiya Mulsim Marathi Sahitya Samelan-Year-7’ on Oct. 2002.
- Research Journal Paper titled ‘Chalegat : Ek Parkhad Abhiyakti’ published in Murali Edited by Rajan Gavas(ISSN Mark) on Feb. 2011.
- Research Journal Paper titled ‘Roundala : Ek Assal Gramin Kadambari’ published in Murali on April-2011.
Publication Of Books
- Published Books entitled ‘Marathi Strigite : Ashay aani Avishkar’ published by Shabadavel Prakashan, Kolhapur on 2006.
- Published Books entitled ‘Lokshaityatil Marutdevata –Renuka’ published by Shabadavel Prakashan, Kolhapur on 2006’
Publication Of Articles
- The article 'Stiryanchi Atmakathane in 'Stirwad ani Marathi Sahitya' edited by Dr. Shivaji Hodge on 2006.
- The published an article 'Bakasurvadh' in ;Murali Magazine' on Jan-2018.
- More than 17 Lecturers delivered in Speech on A.I.R. of the subject ‘Balladas by Women’, ‘Poetry of Mangesh Padgoanlkar’, ‘Sonet: Deterotation form of Literature’, ‘Chronological Changes in Lavani’, ‘A literary speech on Diary, Gavalan’, ‘Mud – Hydro Therapy’, etc at Sangli and Kolhapur places during 1995-2004.
Research Project Undertaken
- Title : Literary study of Riddles Used by Women in the Visidity of Kagal – Grant Sanction by Shivaji University, Kolhapur of Rs. 5,000/- on 5th Feb. 2002.
Minor Research Project
- Title : Study of Renuka Songs (Goddes) in Respect of Literature – Grant UGC– Rs. 19,000/-
- Title : Impact of Folk literature on Modern Marathi Poem– Grant UGC– Rs. 40,000/-
- Title : Folk Elements in Oral and Written Literature - Send the Proposal