- To try to enable academically advanced students appear in the University merit list by attaining higher ranks.
• To provide the target group with special library facilities.
• To arrange for guidance of experts in individual subjects as well as about art of presentation and time
management at examinations.
• To hold meetings of the target group for sharing experience about methods of study and examinations.
The working of the committee in the year 2018-19 is a follows.
1. Listing of merit holders students.
2. Preparation of yearly planning of the committee in the meeting.
3. Guest Lecture:
I .Guest Lecture of prof. Sandip Hargane of English department on 23/10/2018
“Study of English subject and techniques of solving the question paper”.
II. Guest lecture of prof.Tejaswini Shitole of Hindi department on 11/12/2018
“How to do study?”
III. Date 20/12/2018
Lecturer: prof.Tejaswini Shitole
Subject:”Tackle with exam”
4. Study Room: Facility of study room is provided to college students.
5. Library Facility: Scholar card and other facilities provide to merit holder students.
Prin .Dr. Praveen Chougale sir, Liabary staff has given valuable support and co-operation to the committee.