Skip to main content
Course Outcomes of History
Sem.-I Paper I-- Rise of Maratha Power (1600-1707)
- Students came to know background of the Rise of Maratha Power
- Students acquainted with Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja’s achievement till 1664.
- Students Understand Treaty of Purandar
- Students Understand Causes Course and Effects of coronation.
- Students came to know Expedition to Karnataka.
Sem.-II Paper II-- Polity, Society and Economy under the
- Students Understand Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja’s Concept of “Swaraj”
- Students came to know the work and history of Asthapradhan’s.
- They familiarize Fort Administration and Naval Policy of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja.
- Students understand Agricultural, Trade and industries policy of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja.
Sem.III Paper III - World Revolutions (Part I)
- Students examine Causes, course and effects of Protestant Reformation.
- They got information about the important events which have happened in the world in modern times.
- Students aware of Causes, course and effects of Glorious Revolution
- Students came to know the American Revolution (1776)
- They got knowledge about Causes, course and effects of French Revolution
Sem.IV-Paper V- World Revolutions (Part II)
- Students understand Why Industrial Revolution starts in England.
- Students came to know the Causes, course and Effects of Industrial Revolution.
- They aware about what is Meiji Restoration. And what effects of Meiji Restoration.
- Students understand Causes, course and effects of Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.
- They came to know the Causes, course and Effects of Chinese Revolution.
Sem.V-Paper VII - History of Ancient India (From Prehistory to 3rd c BC)
- Students became capable for handling the issues of the social, economic and institutional bases of Ancient India.
- Students understand Paleolithic, Mesolithic and Neolithic Stone Age and its development.
- They are fully aware about special factures of Harappa Civilization.
- They came to know Early Vedic and Later Vedic culture in ancient India.
- They became capable to understand what are Jainism and Buddhism.
- They got information about Mauryan Period, Mauryan administration and Ashoka’s Dhamma.
Sem.VI-Paper XII - History of Ancient India (From 3 c. BC to 7th c. AD)
- Students came to know The Satavahanas and kushanas Sources ,major Kings and their achievements.
- They understand the Gupta Kings and their Achievements.
- They understand why Gupta period was Golden Era of ancient India.
- They understand Vardhans, Chalky’s and Pallavas Period.
- Students got information about Auxiliary Science to study ancient India.
Sem.V-Paper VII - Political History of Medieval India (1206 to 1707 A.D.)
- Students examine the Sources of Political History of Medieval India.
- They understand Major Sultans and Their achievements.
- They got knowledge about Major Mughal Emperors and Their achievements.
- They aware about the Administrative System of Sulatan and Mughal period.
- They came to know the Provincial Rulers of Medieval India.
Sem.VI-Paper XIII - Socio-Economic and Cultural History of Medieval India (1206 to 1707 A.D.)
- Students understand Rural Economy and Society of Medieval India.
- They examine about Industry and Trade, Trading Communities of Medieval India.
- They came to Know Bhakti Movement, Sufi and Sikhs of Medieval India.
- T hey got information regarding Cultural development of Medieval India.
Sem.V- Paper X : History of the Marathas (1707-1818)
- Students came to know about Achievement of Chh.Shahu And Balaji Vishwanath.
- They familiarize with the work of Bajirao I and Balaji Bajirao.
- Students understand the Third War of Panipat.
- They aware the achievement of Mahadaji Shinde and Nana Phadanvis .
- They came to know the Causes for the decline of Maratha Power.
- Students got information about Socio-Economic and cultural condition of Maratha Period.
Sem.VI- Paper -XV - Modern Maharashtra (1960 to 2000)
- Students understand Formation of Maharashtra State.
- They understand Achievement of Samyukta Maharashtra Movement.
- They came to know Agricultural, Industry, and Trade condition of Maharashtra.
- They got information about social Movements of Modern Maharashtra.
- They understand Cultural Life of Modern Maharashtra.
B.A. II Indian Freedom Struggle
- Students give the knowledge about freedom Movement
- In Students Create National Attitude
- Students Understand Gandhian Eara
- Students information Indian Constitution
- Students give Understand Princely state movement and Leftist movement
B. A. II (IDS) Social Reforms Movement
- Students give understand concept of movement
- Students information Indian reformers
- Students create scientific attitude
- Students introduce biography of Indian Reformers
B.A. III Historiography
- Students give understand concept of History
- Students create Research mind
- Students understand History research method
- Students understand use of History
- Students give museum information
- They give information Maratha Capital
- Students information career attitude
B.A.III India After Independence
- They give information all Indian political parties
- Students understand Indian foreign polices
- They create various movements awareness
- Students understand agriculture and economic policies
- Students understand concept of Globalization, Linearization and Privatization
- Students give inform contribution of former P.M