Skip to main content
B. A. I (Semester I and II)
Course Outcome (COs)
Subject- Paper- I. Foundation of Psychology
Paper –II- General Psychology
- To makes the students familiar with the field of general Psychology.
- To acquaint the students with Cognitive process, status of consciousness and learning.
- To acquaint the students with memory process.
- To acquaint the students with intelligence motivation and emotions and personality.
B. A. II (Semester III)
Subject- Paper- III- Child Psychology
- Paper –IV- Social Psychology
- To understand the beginning process of life
- To know the prenatal, infancy and childhood development process.
- To understand the social process, perception and process aggression.
- To acquaint the knowledge of interpersonal attraction.
B. A. II (Semester -IV)
Subject- Paper- V- Development Psychology
Paper –VI- Applied Psychology
- To understand the development process adolescence, early adulthood, middle adulthood and late adulthood.
- To understand the application of the Psychology, the stress and its effects.
- To know the interpersonal communication process, the relationship between Psychology and physical health.