Course Outcomes – ( Cos)
CO 1- To acquaint the students with the basic management concepts, Functions and Management thoughts.
CO 2- To understand the Micro & Macro Economics theories
CO 3- To Acquaint the students with well versed knowledge of Managerial Economics
CO 4- To make students aware of foundations of individual & group behavior and the concepts of organizational behavior.
CO 5- To create awareness among students about the organizational culture and corporate social responsibility
CO 6- To understand the application of accounting techniques for management.
CO 7- To familiarize the students with the finance function and general principles of Business finance.
CO 8- To acquaint the students with various sources of Business finance.
CO 10- To understand the costing concepts and acquaint the students with Cost accounting procedure and Techniques.
CO 12- To Acquire advanced knowledge of Accountancy.
CO 13- To make students understand the need of the research in Commerce and Management.
CO 14 – To Acquaint students with the methods & techniques of research.
Program Specific Outcomes – ( PSOs )
PSOs 1- To develop managerial qualities and skills in students.
PSOs 2- To develop analyzing skills about business finance & its Sources.
PSOs 3- To provide students a conceptual knowledge of preparing research project reports.
PSOs 4- To obtain the basic knowledge of cost concepts and techniques.
PSOs 5- To Strengthen the foundation individual & group behavior.
PSOs 6- To enable the students to apply management accounting techniques.
PSOs 7- To make students to follow corporate social responsibility & learn the organizational culture.
PSOs 8- To develop analyzing skill about research problem & its solution.
Program Outcomes – ( POs )
POs 1- Students become able to apply their qualities and skills in management.
POs 2- Students become aware of organizational behavior.
POs 3- Students learn the organizational culture and its appliance.
POs 4- students become able to analyze the research problem in commerce.
POs 5- Students become able to follow research methodology in preparing research Project in commerce & management.
POs 6- students are equipped with the knowledge of business finance & its different sources.
POs 7- Students understanding capacity is increased regarding understanding the Various economic terms and economic theories.
POs 8- Students skills and knowledge regarding Management accountancy and cost Accountancy techniques is enhanced
POs 9- Students become able handle Management problems in business.
POs 10- Students become confident to grab the opportunity in corporate sector.
POs 11- Students are familiarized with the advanced accounting transactions.
POs 12- Students become competent to face challenges of employ-ability.
Compulsory Subject: Managerial Economics Paper: I & II
- Applications of economics theories and principles in managerial decision making process.
- Enables to the students in addressing economic problems of firm.
- To acquires tools and techniques for the management of risk of uncertainty in business environment.
- To enables students in the practical uses of micro and macro economic theories in business decision making process.
- To enhance analytical skill of the student based on managerial theories and principles.
- Students are able to apply various tools and techniques of economics in managerial decision making process.
- Students are able to address the economic problems of firms.
- Students are enables in practical uses of micro and macro economic theories in business decision making process.
- There is an improvement in analytical skill of the student.